Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the following:
1) You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
2) This site is provided “As Is” and Peterson Law Group, PLLC expressly disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3) The information provided or referred to on this site is solely for illustrative purposes. Such information is not intended to and does not create any business, contractual or attorney-client relationship.
4) The existence of a third party website link on Peterson Law Group, PLLC should be viewed only as a convenience for locating additional information and is not an endorsement of any opinions, information, products, or services contained in or referred to within such third party website link.
5) The Peterson Law Group, PLLC logo design is intellectual property of Peterson Law Group, PLLC. All third-party company names, trademarks and service marks cited within this website, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
6) The contents of this site may not be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission of Peterson Law Group, PLLC.
7) You may download and reproduce information on this website for your private non-commercial use. Also, subcontractors, architects and engineers, vendors, and governmental authorities may download and reproduce information on this website for commercial and governmental purposes associated with our operations.